- College/University undergraduates and recent graduates
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required
- High academic standing proven through official transcripts
- Applicants must be US citizens or obtain valid immigration status to be able to participate in an internship
- All internships have eligibility requirements. These are listed in each internship description. PLEASE READ THESE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY. Applicants must demonstrate compliance with the eligibility requirements to be considered for an internship
- Applicants must demonstrate evidence of medical insurance, dive insurance (where applicable), and vehicle insurance (where applicable)
- The internship selection process is very competitive, and it is important that each applicant carefully reads the eligibility requirements for the internships and submits a complete application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Please see Internship Frequently Asked Questions for more information on eligibility.
You must register on this site to complete the online appication.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement:
The underwater world connects us all—we are as dependent on the oceans as we are on each other. As a global organization, the Our World-Underwater Scholarship Society® celebrates the extraordinary human diversity of the planet as we seek to provide educational opportunities that help young leaders develop their full potential to engage in an ever more inclusive, sustainable, and equitable world. We aspire to be an organization that leads with its values, and embraces diversity, respect, and collaboration as vital to our learning culture.