Who can Apply?
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 26 at the time of the application deadline (December 31 for North America & Europe, January 31 for Australasia)
- Valid citizenship for the relevant Rolex Scholarship (North America, Europe, and Australasia)
- Applicant has not yet earned a graduate degree by April 1st of the scholarship year and has not yet chosen a clearly defined career path
- High academic standing
- Fluency in English
- Certification as a Rescue Diver or equivalent with a minimum of 25 dives logged in the past two years
- Evidence of adequate health insurance for duration of scholarship year
- Submission of a completed diving medical examination form which is found in the application
- If you are chosen as a scholar, you will be required to pass a NOAA or equivalent physical.