How and When Do I Apply?
The online application is open. Please complete the online application to apply for any internships. Completed internship applications must be received via the online application no later than January 31.
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following information with their application:
2) Copy of official academic transcript. (Finalists will be required to have official transcripts sent directly to the correct regional office from your school's registrar.)
3) Proof of medical insurance as well as automobile and dive insurance (if applicable)
4) Copy of Driver's License
5) Copy of scuba diving certification card(s) (if applicable)
6) Internship applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation (professional/academic and personal contact). Recommendation letters must be submitted directly from the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) One page statement is required for EACH internship that you are applying for. Please describe your relevant experience and why you would be a successful OWUSS intern.
8) Application fees: North America and Australasia internships application fees are $25 for EACH internship. Fees are payable online via paypal or check in US currency mailed to the OWUSS office address.
If you are having trouble accessing or using the online application, you may download and mail the Scholarship application or Internship application (with link to the pdf) to the appropriate regional office. It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm receipt of application materials sent via carrier.